Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Feeling Fat

We are starting a new Biggest Loser Challenge tomorrow morning at work so I kind of splurged this weekend, well the beginning of this week too. I was off from Thursday through yesterday and I took full advantage of it! I made a chocolate sheet cake (and ate at least 6 pieces of it) and a Tropical Bread Pudding, and probably polished off a third of that! I ate chiliquiles at our favorite tacaria. I ate at least 20 Reces peanut butter trees purchased at an after Christmas sale. That is probably just the tip of it… I started off goods today with my protein shake and an english muffin… then I ate three bags of chips, a bag of cheese crackers, 8 Hershey's kisses, two Hershey's miniatures, a York peppermint patty, a whatchamacalit, chicken and rice soup and two cups of hot chocolate… so yeah, I'm feeling kind of fat today. Kind of like Ben Stiller at the end of Dodge ball, which makes me want pizza. I hope I can get on track tomorrow. I did go to the gym and walked 30 min on the treadmill and did weights. I also walked at each 15 minute break, but for some reason I just don’t think it's balancing out :-S




There is a line in a Jason Aldean song that says, I guess I'll just keep quitin' til it sticks. That applies here! So here I go again… tomorrow, that is!

No comments: