Thursday, December 30, 2010

Diet... A Family Adventure

So we are on day four... or what would have been day four of eating clean, except for one little problem... I'm at home with a kitchen of baking items that require my attention. I have this urge to bake. It is comforting to me. I can make the goodies and give them away! Then my kitchen will be clean and I will not be tempted.

Here are my stats from 12/29/10

Exercise: I did really well yesterday. I can feel the soreness... thats a good thing, right!?!?
Elliptical - 45 min, 418 calories burned
Shoulder raises - 10 lbs, 13 lifts (that was to failure... a little sad huh!), 10 front lifts
Abs - 10 crunches with 8 lb weight ball between legs. 20 crunches lifting weight ball over head to alternating shins (haha, not sure if that exercise has a name, but it works).

Diet: Those damn cookies...
Breakfast - Mixed Berry Protien Shake
Snack - 1 clementine orange
Lunch - 2 cups Skinny Soup
Splurge - 2cookies, 1 piece of fudge, 1 cranberry almond bark, 1 piece of peanut brittle, 1 chocolate covered graham cracker, and 1 chocolate dipped macaroon.
Dinner - Chicken and Acorn Squash Tacos, Salad

No comments: